Re: Progress on graphical upgrade?

On 13 April 2016 at 14:53, Matthias Clasen <mclasen@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Does the copr qualify as "easily available" ? Or do you want us to do
> something else ?

It's also really hard to test this before GA. I'd be really hesitant
pushing out the f23 backport for the f24 update until about a week
after GA, as packages have to sync and mirrors have to flip bits and
more importantly we have to wait for pkgdb to change. Saying the world
can GUI upgrade for beta or GA would be asking for trouble.

Richard