Call for agenda for Workstation WG meeting 2016-Mar-02

First, I apologize for this late email.  For a number of reasons both
family-related and dayjob-related, I've been quite behind this past
week, which is why the agenda's late.

The Workstation WG meeting is scheduled for this Wednesday,
2016-Mar-02 at 1500 UTC (10:00 EST, 15 UTC, 16:00 CEST).  This agenda
is open for additions/corrections; please send by tomorrow at 14 UTC.

* PulseAudio flat volumes -- solicit remaining +/-1 if not found on
  list yet

* User marketing of Wayland
  re: https://lists.fedoraproject.org/archives/list/desktop@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/thread/Q72GPITBCGZCYGPIESLUKNPXRRNSOLBG/

* * *

Something not on this list yet is to discuss the concept (and perhaps
implementation?) of third party repo support.  We've made several
strides recently such as OpenH264 and with COPRs that somewhat change
the way we can offer additional content to users.  But we don't yet
have an overarching, strategy based on solid justification that we can
sell and pursue in Workstation and beyond.

I was hoping we could broach that in this meeting, but I don't think
we can do it justice in remaining time.  I'd rather call an off-week
session to discuss if people are open to that.  Christian has done
some writing on this and it would be good to get that onto a wiki page
and discuss, so we can move toward ratifying/promoting it at the WG
level.  I need to spend some additional time reviewing the writeup too
-- which goes back to my time issues I indicated at top.

So would anyone object to my setting up an additional time to look at
the topic, say next Wed 10am EST/15 UTC?