Wayland blockers for F24 default

In our meeting today we agreed that having testable primary selection
and startup notification mechanisms (testable != bug-free) for Alpha
would be part of determining whether Wayland could be switched to
default in F24.

However, there are a couple other items that need addressing.  Which
of these should also block that decision?  (Input is helpful, but note
the WG needs to make a decision on these points.)

* Tablet support and protocols
  (I take it this is "~equivalent set to what we handle now in GNOME")

* Input methods
  (Needs a fix for positioning the chooser apparently?)

* On screen keyboard
  (This seems on a good trajectory from what Matthias said, but
  doesn't hurt to include.)

* Accessibility features
  (Michael Catanzaro mentioned a set of these taken from
  <https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Wayland_features#accessibility_features>.
  However, the outlook seems not good, and IMHO we need a better story
  for a11y users.)