Re: Anaconda wishlist

On Tue, 2015-06-02 at 08:51 -0400, Máirín Duffy wrote:
> it might be a good idea to bring this discussion to the actual
> installer
> team (anaconda-devel-list@xxxxxxxxxx, not cc'ed as i see here) who
> are
> the technical experts here and could give you a much more informed
> take
> on pretty much all of the points brought up in the thread. a lot of
> thought and planning went into the anaconda rewrite as i am sure all
> appreciate here.

TBH, I think I will bring everything *except* this to the installer
team. Reading the above, it doesn't sound like something worth fighting
with. I see no significant advantage to having timezone selection in
gnome-initial-setup, and many disadvantages, so let's drop it and focus
on the other points instead.

Thanks Máirín,

Michael