Re: Why people are not switching to Fedora

Hi,

kendell clark writes:

> It's the age old battle against
> user convenience versus user awareness.

(...)

> If you want a distro taht puts all that nonfree goodness in there by default,
> pick another distro. Harsh, but true.

Except, Fedora has important advantages that you can't ignore.

Sure, FLOSS / user awareness are args, but "just
choose another distro" is a shortcut that damages some users, I don't want to
choose a product whose contributors tell me "just choose something
else".

Regards
Pierre-Yves