Re: Webapps for developers

Looking at the most popular webapps in AWS I would look at these:
WordPress
Drupal
Wikimedia
Magento
Redmine
Moodle
SugarCRM

Are we looking at deploying them using Docker? Then there might be
several choices for the database backend/image. And also, some of the
official images for those apps are using Ubuntu underneath, so perhaps
we want to add Fedora Cloud based images for those apps in the Docker
registry.

--
Greetings,
Alberto Ruiz