Re: Webapps for developers

On 01/21/2015 04:44 PM, Zoltan Hoppar wrote:
I think also that is a great idea, but like gnome extensions, wouldn't
be possible to put in some as anaconda spoke? I mean, to have an such

The issue with doing such tasks in anaconda is that people will also want to do things like install packages, extensions etc after installation. That means that the functionality has to be duplicated and maintained in two different places. Add to the fact that anaconda is not a full desktop, it makes it harder to provide a great experience for the user in anaconda to do such tasks.

At the moment, the installer is pretty much reserved for tasks that *need* to get done to install the system and get into the Workstation environment, where there is a much better place to make a cleaner experience for users to complete such tasks.

cheers,
ryanlerch

spoke where you can add/select your earlier used hosts, services,
logins to such sites? Also maybe you have copr repos too that you
prefer to add and schedule with the installer to be done as you
receive your desktop?

Thx,

Zoltan