Re: Do we really need LibreOffice installed by default?

> On Sep 17, 2014, at 4:18 AM, Jens Petersen <petersen@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > At the very least it should be made possible to opt out of Libreoffice
> > when doing a Workstation netinstall (it is for a Gnome Desktop install).
>
> The netinst media installer main menu has a "Software Selection" option, and
> in there you can uncheck LibreOffice under Add-Ons. The Live media installer
> doesn't offer this.

Chris: the optional groups available vary with the different environment groups.

Anyway I went ahead and moved libreoffice to be an default optional group for Workstation:

https://git.fedorahosted.org/cgit/comps.git/commit/?id=a34183c0c20696d4c0d6b5f466fb7bd523df0ded

so hopefully this should work now.

Jens

ps Do we actually still want to keep the GNOME Desktop environment group around
(in addition to the new Workstation environment)?  Or do we leave it until
the F22 cycle?  I don't really mind: I guess the main focus is on Live anyway.