Re: Removing firewall-config from the default install of Fedora Workstation

On 25 August 2014 14:06, Michael Catanzaro <mcatanzaro@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> For now the screenshots need to be taken in GNOME with the default
> theme.

Well, a KDE app probably should be taken in KDE with their default theme.

> I hope we'll be able to tag screenshots for a particular desktop
> environment sometime soon, hopefully *before* KDE starts using
> appdata....

KDE is already using AppData, 49.4% of KDE projects in F21 have extra
metadata already. You are correct that it's not possible to do a
per-DE screenshot, e.g. showing what Kile would look like in GNOME3 --
I don't know if that's something we want to fix; could you open an
issue in https://github.com/hughsie/appstream-glib and we can discuss
there with the other contributors. Thanks.

Richard.