Fedora.next: Scope of the Workstation product

The Workstation product is described as a "platform for development of server side and client applications". However, the technical specification does not include any development tools (except a Python stack and the GNOME Javascript stack, but those are incidental dependencies).

Based on a review of what the other working groups are doing, it seems that we won't end up with any development tools at all in the inner circle of Fedora.next.

I understand that all products will be delivered with the Everything repositories enabled, so GCC, autoconf, cmake, Boost, OpenJDK, Eclipse, and so on will all be available. But I had hoped for a curated subset of packages which could receive additional attention (and eventually be held to higher standards).

How can we avoid having a developer workstation that does not include the full range of development tools?