Workstation status and TODOs

Hi All,

We have just less than 3 months before the F21 Alpha change deadline
comes.  That means that now is the time to get going in earnest on
making sure we have all the things we want lined up for the initial
release of Workstation done.  Matthias and Christian have done a great
job of getting us started, and have gotten some major Changes
approved.  The GNOME 3.12 rebase was accepted, and the enabling of
SCLs should go over fairly well once the questions are addressed.

So what is left?  Off the top of my head I can think of:

1) Getting the kickstart for Workstation cleaned up with the
appropriate package lists (I'd be willing to get this rolling)

2) Integrating KDE into the above in whatever form we work out with the KDE team

3) KDE variant of Adwaita theme

4) Firewall/firewalld integration issues

5) Installation and compose methods work with rel-eng  (live image
default, but install tree necessary for compose.  PXE/netboot iso?
etc)

I'm sure I'm missing a few things here.  Please chime in with what I'm
forgetting.  In short, there's more than enough work to go around.

Lastly, we've been rather quiet as a WG as of late.  The Cloud WG is
going through a confirmation process with their members to make sure
people are still interested and willing to do work.  That's not a bad
idea for ourselves.  WG members, please take the time to reply with
whether or not you wish to remain a WG member.

As an aside, much of the "heavy lifting" in terms of process is done
for this release.  The PRD and Tech Specs have been approved, and the
initial round of Changes are submitted.  Not being overly familiar
with the underlying code in much of the DE stacks, my participation
has been limited mostly to those kinds of process things.  I think we
still have some discussions to have on process and interactions with
other groups, but I thought I would double check that the WG feels I'm
doing a decent job representing them in this capacity.  I'm happy to
continue to pitch in where I can, but if the WG feels they'd be better
served by someone else as the FESCo liaison, please speak up.

josh