F21 changes for the workstation: firewall

In order to get us going on actual development for the first iteration
of the Workstation in F21, I've filed a first change request:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Changes/Workstation_Disable_Firewall

I think this reflects the discussion around firewalls we had back in
February.

Feedback welcome.

While writing this up, I've reviewed the default-enabled services on the
current desktop spin. In general, things look pretty good to me. A few
things I wondered about:

- Why does cups end up running when I boot in a vm that certainly has no
printer connected ?

- Do we want fedora-readonly included ? This is coming from the
readonly-root feature, but it is off by default, and don't think it is a
tested configuration, so who knows if it works. And we're probably not
going to turn it on for the Workstation

- What is fedora-configure, and why is it installed ? It seems to be a
complicated way of triggering 'system reconfiguration' which in this
case means running a shell script as a systemd service, which in turn
runs /usr/bin/firstboot. Since /usr/bin/firstboot has been replaced by
anacondas initial-setup, I can only conclude that this functionality is
also unused, untested and not working, and should probably be removed.

Matthias