Re: technical spec for the workstation up for review

Hi,
I ended up calling the firewalld maintainer to understand the state of things
and there is this concept in firewalld called zones that we should be able to
use to create a better user experience, yet at the same time keep the firewall
working when people connect with their laptop at an internet cafe for instance.

Christian