Re: Drop nm-connection-editor?

> It actually needs to be installed at least for first boot on non-GNOME
> systems because the new initial-setup is based on anaconda and
> genuinely
> depends on it. In theory we could safely remove it post-live install
> but
> pre-first boot *only for GNOME*, but at that point things are getting
> bit special case-y.

It's more than a bit odd that the installer is left on the system after
it has been installed. (And it's more than a bit odd that I get updates
for it every so often. Really? Why?)

Maybe anaconda could remove itself unless [non-gnome-]initial-setup is
installed. That seems a bit less special-case-y. (Or it could just check
if any installed packages depend on it?)