Re: No screen shield in login screen in F20

2014/1/13 Lynn Dixon <boodaddy@xxxxxxxxx>

The shield is something I have always considered to be pointless and confusing to new users. I teach Linux at a local college and when we use Fedora, I always have to explain the shield. For some reasons the shield is confusing to them.

It seems to me that not having the shield breaks the power saving feature of the monitors. It's power saving what I want back.