Re: Criterion revision proposal: KDE default applications

On fös 13.des 2013 04:06, Adam Williamson wrote:
it was -1'ed at go/no-go meeting in about five seconds. No-one voted +1
blocker on it.

For the first I was not present there since I arrived later then usual due to $dayjob but otherwise I would have voted +1 on it ( which would have then just have been me ) + most of individual present have been voting to push the release out the door to meet that arbitrary deadline we never make anyway which renders this argument mood.

The fact is it should not matter if I install from a live or from the dvd the end result should be the same.

JBG