FESCo release life cycle decision

Hi All,

Today FESCo decided that any WG wanting to use a different lifecycle
for their product should note it along with supporting rationale in
the PRD.  They also noted that WGs should not make the PRD depend on a
differing release cycle.  The official ticket and decision is here:

https://fedorahosted.org/fesco/ticket/1202#comment:12

We haven't discussed this specifically yet, but it is something to
keep in mind while we work towards a PRD for approval.  It is unlikely
that the first release of Workstation will be able to differ here.

josh