Getting the desktop image size under control

I've been looking at the desktop image size again this afternoon. We're
still some 7M over. I've found a few things in /usr/share/doc that
should not be there, but that is not quite enough. Since gnome-software
will debut in F20 and allow us to have a reasonable search for
applications, I'm going to suggest that we remove

gnome-boxes
gnome-dictionary
prelink

which will probably get us here. gnome-boxes has been called out as
problematic on the live image before since it being present has
side-effects for network configuration
( https://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/desktop/2013-August/008140.html ).

I'll make these changes soon, unless there is strong opposition. In that
case, please be prepared to suggest alternative cuts.