Re: Fedora Logo on the login screen

Hi,

----- Original Message -----
> I never said anything about packing up toys or removing anything. I
> am saying discussion is not productive and not getting anywhere. No
> toys being packed up, just choosing to play with our other toys.
My point is the lion share of the people who actively work on the desktop-y parts of the fedora desktop spin are also upstream gnome developers, so seriously suggesting "we" (the fedora desktop developers) stop using gnome in the login screen to get around a disagreement some subset of us are having with ourselves doesn't make sense.

It doesn't solve anything. If we switched to LightDM the same problem could potentially crop up. Some of us on the team will want a logo and some of us won't. Some of us will want the logo one place, some of us will want it somewhere else. Same stalemate different setting.

--Ray