Fedora Logo on the login screen

I recently just updated one of my machines to Rawhide, and noticed that the Fedora logo has been moved from above the user list as in F18 [1] to the top left corner in Fedora 19 [2].

mclasen did bring up the fact (in the bootup experience megathread on fedora-devel [3]) that the logo in Fedora 19 is not very legible due to its size, but I don't understand the reasoning for why it was moved to the top left corner rather than staying above the user list.

Does anyone know the rationale behind the moving and shrinking of the fedora logo to this position?

regards,
ryanlerch

[1] - http://ryanlerch.fedorapeople.org/bootup/f18screen.png
[2] - http://ryanlerch.fedorapeople.org/bootup/f19screen.png