Re: Improving the Fedora boot experience

On 13 March 2013 15:30, Matthias Clasen <mclasen@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> [...]

I can see what you are saying, but it seems like a bit of a
compromise, perhaps because it is?  I know that debian's installer and
livecd support it, so surely we can too?  Having said that, it would
be nice if the liveDVD included Orca and so on.  I have considered
creating an "accessible" spin, with all of the necessary things
included, but just have not had the time so far.  Furthermore, it
seems a shame to keep it separate from the main desktop live image.
Personally I would much prefer an inclusive approach, rather than
essentially implying (albeit unintentionally) that visually impaired
people should be kept separate and given special treatment.

Z.