Question about liveinst.desktop on live image

When liveinst was added to the favorites list for the Desktop live image,
liveinst.desktop was renamed anaconda.desktop. I was wondering if someone
could explain to me what the effect of using anaconda for the name is?
I put liveinst in the favorites on the QA Test Day spin and it seemed to
work without needing to due the rename, but I might not have noticed some
subtle effect.

In case it helps here are the two commits for implementing this on
the Desktop live image.

http://git.fedorahosted.org/git?p=spin-kickstarts.git;a=commit;h=5d5d8fe116cde005abe361aa41467293adf8a094

http://git.fedorahosted.org/git?p=spin-kickstarts.git;a=commit;h=ddba2be8e208111b7f61b4c58d97fff01280c43b

Thanks for any insight you can give me.