Re: comps changes for f15

On Fri, Jan 14, 2011 at 1:21 AM, Matthias Clasen <mclasen@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Sure, dropping planner is easy. I fear that an attempt to go to 1G at
this point will end the same way it did the last time around: nobody has
the extra time to oversee this, and ensure that we have a consistent
story, all the way from the web page to test days to whatever else is
affected. I certainly don't have any time to spare for this...

I would like to volunteer to create a desktop image that is 1 GB or so and includes libreoffice by default.  I can take care of the necessary details. It need not be the default image for Fedora 15.

Rahul