Re: comps changes for f15

On Wed, 2011-01-12 at 16:13 +0000, Adam Williamson wrote:

> > - replace gnome-themes by gnome-themes-standard, as you've noticed
>
> Again, should some change also be made to package dependencies so this
> is handled correctly on upgrades?

I've asked Ray to look into this and related theming changes.

With the de-emphasizing of theming in gnome3, some things don't make
sense anymore, and we may end up dropping the fedora-gnome-theme package
altogether.

I've also made some adjustments to the set of mandatory package in the
gnome-desktop comps group (but that should not make any difference for
the spin composition).

> > - look at other ways to save some space
>
> alternatively: revisit the idea of shipping a larger image intended for
> USB or DVD? (did we do that for f14? I can't recall...)

It didn't happen back then. I think we can get back to 700M with some
discipline.