Re: The default theme for F12

On Sat, 2009-08-01 at 01:55 +0200, Christoph Wickert wrote:

> Nodoka has become too important for Fedora and Martin has put much work
> in it, so we shouldn't just throw it all away.

Not to belittle Martins work, but I don't think Nodoka has the
significance that you are trying to imply here. It is just a decent gray
theme, based on other gray themes. If we switched to another one, most
people wouldn't notice. And if they did, they wouldn't think 'pity
Fedora dropped Nodoka' since they would have no idea what Nodoka is.

Anyway, I will try to come up with some more changes that we can do
within the current Nodoka theme.

Matthias