Re: low-hanging fruit

Rahul Sundaram wrote:
Brian Tate wrote:
Hello,

I imagine all the talk about this new "spin" is an official spin? I've heard it referred to as a "windows xp/mac os x" style spin. This kind of phrasing doesn't live well in my ears. I left those proprietary blobs to get away from the over-rated usability of these OSes.

The user experience isn't tied to the license or development model.

Really? We need to get Richard Stallman in on this one.

, I guess more power to them,
but certainly a "let's follow windows/mac" mentality shouldn't be the mission statement.

I don't see that as a goal in http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SIGs/Desktop. Did you read?

I guess I was referring more to the talk on the thread, less of the posted on the website content.

Rahul

Brian