Re: Playing with Big Board

Rahul Sundaram wrote:
Colin Walters wrote:

Keep in mind that the big board is intended to be part of the larger
online desktop mode, and I think Mugshot fits pretty well for someone
who mostly uses online apps.

I am thinking that if we are going to have big board by default on F8 the user experience should be better than or atleast comparable to what we have already.
it can be installed by default but not _enabled_ having a desktop that requires a net connection as default is a a very bad idea (and wrong too).