Re: Playing with Big Board

Colin Walters wrote:

Keep in mind that the big board is intended to be part of the larger
online desktop mode, and I think Mugshot fits pretty well for someone
who mostly uses online apps.

I am thinking that if we are going to have big board by default on F8 the user experience should be better than or atleast comparable to what we have already.

A lot of people (including me) will likely be using Google for searches,
but - there is no Google search API for programs any more.  Trust me if
we could we would!

Somebody needs to beat some sense into Google I guess.

I've removed the keep_on_top flag in Subversion which should help.

Thanks.

Rahul