Re: New comps and full package list

Thomas Canniot wrote:

I would have understand not to include drivers of a little printer
brand, but HP is a major brand and many people has one of their printer.
I don't really understand why it shold be removed.

The second list is about packages not installed by default. Not removed.

It is the same for nfs-utils. No operating system is shipped whithout
tools to run their own network tools. It would be very bizar not to
include nfs-utils as well.

Explain why nfs-utils is required in a *desktop* spin.

Rahul