CVS snapshot RPMs for Fedore Core 2

Hi,

I have put together a set of RPMs for Xorg CVS as of August 5 in

	http://freedesktop.org/~krh

In other words, these RPMs have the new set of extensions, but also a set of known bugs (see #351). These aren't official Red Hat RPMs and they are only available for i386. Fedora Development will soon have official RPMs for other architectures, but for now these packages should make more widespread testing easier.

Use the standard bugzilla.freedesktop.org for reporting bugs against these packages, and please Cc me (bugzilla account: krh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx) on bugs filed against them. Also, remember to check that the bug you are reporting is not already in bugzilla.

Have fun,
Kristian