Re: Backgrounds

I don't want to offend you, but why should Fedora include those
pictures?

They are quick nice photos, but I second the question. I'm not sure why there is so much talk of submitting desktop pictures. I think it makes sense for a few professional and simple good background photos to be included by default, but beyond that, people can set their own background.

Nice photos though.

Steven Garrity