Re: Backgrounds

Tadej Janež wrote:
On Thu, 2003-12-04 at 16:48, Kreg Steppe wrote:

Here are a couple of backgrounds that I would like to share for possible inclusion.

http://www.spyndle.com/wallpapers/

old_paint.jpg is the side of an abandoned train car (still on the tracks)
old_paint2.jpg is another of the train... not sure about it though.

the last DSCN* is a window sill on a building downtown where I live.

Kreg

I don't want to offend you, but why should Fedora include those
pictures?

Is there anything special about them I can't see?

Just MHO though.

Later,

Tadej