Apologies for Fedora-Devel-List Mishap

Today a great many people were incorrectly subscribed today to fedora-devel-list due to a terrible error on our part. 929 people in total were subscribed by this unfortunate accident. In order to end this grief, we have decided to unsubscribe all new subscribers of today immediately after this message hits the list.

We deeply regret any inconvenience this may have caused.

Some who intended to subscribe today might be accidentally removed. So please check on your subscription status tomorrow

Warren Togami
wtogami@xxxxxxxxxx