Re: New subscribers to the -devel list

On Tuesday 14 November 2006 18:02, Jesse Keating wrote:
>   I'm trying to tack down why people are being added to the list.  If
> you're new to this list, please let me know (in private) if you got
>  'welcome' email, or if you just started getting email.

Based on what people have been telling me, it seems that many (most?) of the
new subscribers were already subscribed to some other Red Hat hosted mailing
list.  It would appear that these people somehow got added to the
fedora-devel list without their concent.  I am still looking into the issue,
but may not have any resolutions until tomorrow when more IS is on staff.
Please have patience with us.

--
Jesse Keating
Release Engineer: Fedora