Re: Standard configuration files

Pedro,

Don't let this stuff get you down!  I am learning just like you.  The only ignorant question is one that left unasked.  Ignorance can be fixed while stupid is forever.  Don't stop making suggestiions either!  Work with your idea and see if you really have something there. There are multiple paths to almost all goals.  Do what works for you!  That's what Linux is all about anyway each person helping the other and all of us growing in the process.  Besides there are several flavors of Linux for those with discriminating tastes!

God bless,
Al