Re: system-config-nis is ready!

Hey there,

So I attempted to package this thing a bit better.  I just copied one of the
other config tools pretty much, and was able to build an rpm, so I think it did
it right.

I do need to screw with the translation junk a bit still, but I'm getting there.

As always, if you want to test this thing out and give me some feedback, you can
grab it here:
http://pah.cert.ucr.edu/~glen/system-config-nis.tar.bz2

Paul:  You said I should try and get it into fedora extras, but in looking at
their site, it says I need a redhat employee sponser or something.  So would you
be able to get this thing into extras for me?  Or should I try and get someone
else to do that?

Glen