RE: partition tool

Well, that is about the max you get.  Probably not worth it, to do a
graphical interface since once you learn what you need to do it is easy.
But I suppose someone out there might want to do it sometimes in the distant
future.  Hasn't been done by now so I wouldn't hold my breath waiting on it.

> > 2nd I hope you were not trying to do a low level
> > format on your new 200gb disk.
> Um, no. Although, out of curiosity, is there anything wrong with doing
> that (other than the ridiculous amount of time it would take)?

yes you would render your disk useless!!!!!!!!!.  Just have to take it back
to where you got it and get a new one..