partition tool

Does Fedora come with any tool to create\manage partitions?
And if not, would one be a useful addition to Fedora's configuration
tool kit? Perhaps a front-end to fdisk or parted.
Just today, I was trying to partition and format a new 200GB hard disk
and was unable to find any gui tool to handle the task for me.
I'm pretty sure this would be a useful tool to have.
Any thoughts?

Thanks,
Haran
--
"If at first you don't succeed,
destroy all evidence that you had tried."