Re: Raid question

On Wed, 2004-11-03 at 23:11 -0500, Jeremey Taylor wrote:
> hi; um no i havent had teh same problem with my harddrives and i have them
> both teh same. did you not want to format teh other harddrive? i was just
> thinking that if you put teh same filesystem on there as you did on teh one
> with FC2 that fedora might have not have a heart attack when it tries to
> read it? really your question isnt really clear. can you get into teh fedora
> OS or is it not loading at all? i'd like to give more useful comments if at
> all possible.

Ok, I can't help myself - please forgive me.

The word is spelled "the", not "teh".  Accidents happen, and irony might
be amusing, but this appears to be neither.  Please, please, please,
stop.  It's physically painful to read.  I'm really not trying to be a
rag here, but p30Pl3 w1Ll h4v3 A v3Ry h4Rd +1ME TA/<!N6 j0o 53r10uSly
when you write like that.

Finally, this whole thread is totally off-topic for this list - it
belongs on fedora-list, not fedora-config-list - this list is for
discussing the development of the Fedora config tools.

 - Jens

--
"As we enjoy great advantages from inventions of others, we should be
this we should do freely and generously."