SMB Config Tool

Just wanted to give a little input to the list. I've recently used the smb config tool in FC2. ( I was actually surprised to find out of it's existence after I setup a quick FC2 file server). I noticed two little GUI issues that the person(s) in charge could possibly take a look at:

1) From both a usability, and possibly even a security standpoint, the config tool really should not display system users for the purpose of creating an smb user. Or at the very least this should be made an option which is off by default. My advanced apologies if this happens to be an already existing option which I have simply overlooked

2) Referring to the same local user list: this list seems to get loaded only on program startup. I say this because during my usage of it, if I were to create a local user, using the respective config tool for that purpose, I would have to close then reopen the smb config tool, so that I could find the user in the list.

Those two things seems to be slight, easily fixable issues IMHO.

Peace