Which package manager in the near future?

Hello,
I work for a Company which provides IT services running on Linux.
We were thinking about running Fedora on our servers, but before I'd like to know if there'll be just one package manager of choice in the future (and if so, which one, yum or apt?) or there'll still be a mixed solution with a meta-package-manager like today in FC1 (up2date(yum/apt)).
It of crucial importance for us to keep our server updated, and the present situation doesn't look quite right to me.
Thanks,
Ernesto Ferrari