Re: confg-kickstart web interface

> Yes I understand - see original post - there are several CGI projects
> out there that generate the ks file more or less
> automatically.  Thats the Output backend if you will,  however  I need
> the user input _frontend_ for customized installations on various types
> of machines.  For that Ive got to have the detail that s-c-kickstart
> provides.  And yes Ive also seen the nice PHP frontend you guys did a
> while back.
> But as I said above that amounts to  fork.

Does s-c-kickstart use a class to store the data for the ks.cfg?

If you could use that  and abstract it out so that a cgi could interact
with the same thing it'd be easiest, I'd bet.

I think the 'sending the kickstart to the client' and 'creating the
ks.cfg' should be separate parts - no point in putting too much in a
single application.

-sv