Re: [Fedora-config-list] RFC on Cronjob/Atjob config

> Now it's seems that two different gangs are coding the same
> configuration tool to Fedora. I've looked at the other gangs code and
> there approach to solve the problem with crontab and at, and I don't
> like it. (Off course I don't like it, I think my approach is better =) )
>
> My question or RFD (Request For Discussion) is:
> Who decides which code goes in the Fedora Project and witch don't.

I'm not sure I understand. Do you mean that you don't like the way we
are doing the project ? If that's so, we are very open to comments, as
we are in early stages of development. Feel free to join our mailing
list and tell us what you don't like. It would be a pity to have 2 cron
configuration tools IMO.

Now, our goal is to create a good front-end to cron that _might_ be
included in Fedora. But nobody said that it _would_ be included. If
Fedora  decides to ship a con configuration tool, I guess they'll choose
the best available. So, if it's ours, it's good. If it's another one,
that's OK too. But, of course, it would be better to have one great cron
config tool than 2 or more not-so-great ones.

--
Julien Olivier <julo@xxxxxxxxxx>