Re: [Fedora-config-list] RFC on Cronjob/Atjob config

On Fri, 2003-11-21 at 15:10, Erik Larsson wrote:
> Me and my friend have been working on  a program to configure cron-jobs and
> at-jobs. We are now wondering if someone else have done some work with that to
> and how far you have come.
>
> We also would like some comments on the GUI we made very fast in PtGTK. (Keep in
> mind that this is just example to illustrate how the end result will be when
> some more lines of code have been written.
> http://www.ortogonal.com/sh.png

Hi Erik !

I, with 3 other guys, am working on a similar project. With have a
savannah project page, 2 mailing lists and a CVS with code in
development. If you are interested in contributing, feel free to join
our development mailing list and/or download the current work from the
CVS.

For information about the mailing lists and the CVS, go here:
http://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/pyatcron

--
Julien Olivier <julo@xxxxxxxxxx>