[Fedora-config-list] Re: HIG Work on apacheconf glade file

Jens Knutson wrote:
Hello, all...

I've done a bunch of cleanup on apacheconf's glade file to make it more
HIG compliant.  Should I just attach it as a diff to a bugzilla entry?

Hi Jens! If you could make a bugazilla and attach it there that would be great!

Anyhow, this is a summary of the changes, and along with a couple
questions I have:

Overall:
==========

* I only touched the small dialogs for now - I don't want to bother with
the larger main and vhost dialogs if you don't like what I'm doing. ;)
* All separators between the contents of a window and the button boxes
have been removed, per the HIG
* All spacings and borders have been corrected for HIG compliance
* Button orderings have also all been corrected per the HIG
* when fixing their order, I also gave OK and Cancel buttons proper
names (ie: "button28" became "error_document_dialog_ok_button")
* changed all instances of icky old question mark icon, like in the
vhost_alias_dialog, to use the stock gnome question icon

error_document_dialog:

* fixed "Location" label by adding colon, to read "Location:"

Questions:
=============

* I wanted to put the label in the default_directory_options_dialog
above where the checkboxes would go, but I didn't want to screw anything
up.  Can I change this stuff without causing code problems?  I'm not a
coder, so I wasn't sure about this...

That should be ok. As long as you don't mess with the names of the other widgets, that is. :-)

* Also, in the default_directory_options_dialog, and other places, why
aren't the standard GtkCheckboxes being used?  Just curious... :)

Hm, what do you mean? It may be because of the nice check sign we use. ;-)

Thanks for the great work! If you put it in bugzilla i'll see to it that it gets into one of the next r-c-h updates.

Read ya, Phil

--
Philipp Knirsch | Tel.: +49-711-96437-470
Development | Fax.: +49-711-96437-111