Re: [Fedora-config-list] Moving TradeMark thread to fedora-config.

On Sat, 2003-11-08 at 18:49, Brent Fox wrote:
> Just dropping the 'redhat' won't work because not all of the tools
> have '-config-' in the name such as redhat-logviewer and
> redhat-install-packages.  Just replacing 'redhat' with 'fedora'
> doesn't really make sense if these tools are going to be used in RHEL
> and other distros like Yellow Dog.  Just using 'rhc-*' still seems to
> carry a Red Hat connotation.
>
> I'd like to know what others think about this...

Hey, I'm ready to let it Lie!

How do the Brent and Jeremy fell about creating a configWin.glade class
to use as a parent class for the sub projects in the config family.

I was browsing through the source for several of the config-*'s and
noticed a pretty significant amount of code redundancy.

It could help create a look and feel for the config-suite.  If you are
interested, I could start coding it into -packages for your approval.
Down the road, it could be moved to the configs.

Thanks
Dave Farning