Re: [Fedora-config-list] Self Introduction: Matt Jarjoura

> - making redhat-config-packages yum-ified.  As Jeremy said, we have a
> design spec for the redhat-config-packages UI and workflow that we
> need to make public.  That's the easy part.  The hard part is the yum
> backend and we'll definitely need some help on that.

So number 1: Don't make it a yum backend - let's make sure it can talk
to the new repository format and move forward that way. Making it talk
to yum's .hdr/header.info format is chasing older options, I think
talking to the new package repository format is the way forward.

I'll post here as soon as I get some finality from the metadata list. I
need to write probably 100 more lines of code to finish out the metadata
creation script.

-sv