Re: [Fedora-config-list] How would you like code submission?

On Thu, 2003-11-06 at 19:47, David Farning wrote:
> I just started working on config-packages and am wondering how you would
> like code submissions.  Patches of the latest cvs mailed to Brent,
> Jeremy, or to the fedora-config list.

What are you working on with it? :-)  Patches against CVS are probably
the best plan, here isn't a terrible place to send them.  bugzilla is
probably better because that keeps them from getting lost as easily
(although sending here as well for comment and discussion doesn't hurt)

FWIW, there are some fairly good questions regarding the future of
redhat-config-packages which need to be discussed at some point in the
next couple of weeks.  We have some design specs that we had worked on a
few months ago (they're the basis of the new UI which debuted for a
while in test releases) that we want to clean up and publicize and start
working from that.

Jeremy