PSA: Removals in Fedora Design Team group membership

Hi everyone!

As a side-effect of sending the F36 wallpaper voting emails out this morning, it turns out we have a number of members of the Fedora Design Team "designteam" FAS group who don't appear to have active FAS accounts anymore. There are a few others whose FAS accounts still appear to be active, but their emails are bouncing.

I have reached out to everyone whose email addresses are bouncing to try to get in touch to see if they'd like to stay a member of the team and if I could help update their email address in FAS, or if they'd rather be removed. I feel really badly removing folks without an OK, but the following is a list of folks I couldn't get in touch with. Listing their FAS IDs here in case they might still be subscribed to this list under another email address and want to get in touch to keep their account active. I am planning to remove these accounts from the Fedora Design Team FAS group by October 31:

- terezahl
- emichan
- mrichard
- lolgalyulko
- affic
- saunders

Folks I have reached out to via other channels that I am waiting to hear back from:

- twohot (reached out via Twitter DM, I do hear from him and expect to be in touch)
- maxineb / mbouffard (tried secondary email address)
- gnokii (reached out via FB Messenger, I do hear from him and expect to be in touch as well)
- ilianaw (reached out via secondary email address)

I figure by Oct 31 is plenty of time to get in touch, and it is not difficult to just re-add someone back into the group if they miss that date.

Cheers,
~m