It looks like no one else is interested so I'll serve as the rep.

In the future if anybody would like to try the role just let me know or we can discuss here. Cheers!

~m

On 1/6/21 9:45 PM, Luya Tshimbalanga wrote:
Go for it.

On 2021-01-06 11:06 a.m., Máirín Duffy wrote:
Hi folks,

Marie opened this ticket today to let us know there is an opportunity for us to have a representative on the Fedora Mindshare team:

https://pagure.io/design/issue/712

I am happy to serve in this capacity if nobody else has interest, but I do not want to block anyone from stepping up into this role, more serve as a plan B if nobody has the bandwidth / interest / whatnot to do it. I just wanted to make it clear that this opportunity is open to anyone on the team who is interested!

As there is no formal process defined for how we choose a representative, I would suggest anyone interested in this opportunity to either reply to this thread or express your interest in the ticket linked above and let's circle back in a week or so and see where we are at and make a decision.